The Vintage Spool, COUNTY FAIR!
Come enjoy a fun 3 day workshop filled with heart warming ideas & wonderful treasures!
The Vintage Spool, COUNTY FAIR
July 17, 18 & 19, 2015
From 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. each day
The Alamo Women's Club
A COUNTY FAIR Themed Vintage Spool Retreat
Come experience THE VINTAGE SPOOL COUNTY FAIR!
- Students will receive their choice of pattern from any of Verna's Vintage Spool pattern designs.
- Verna will share applique, piecing & stitchery tips throughout the weekend. Including demos on needle turn applique, starch applique, English paper piecing and mitering borders.
- Verna will work one on one with students to perfect techniques.
- Private shopping trip to one of our local quilt shops.
- Mini onsite boutique with many BEAUTIFUL treasures
- County Fair lunch with show & tell & terrific door prizes.
- Morning coffee and light pastries
- Afternoon sweet treat
- Additional Vintage Spool goodies
Cost of retreat is $235. A $75 deposit will be charged at time of sign up and balance will be charged on June 17th, 2015. Maximum number of students is 48, early sign up is encouraged.
To sign up, please fill out and submit the form at the bottom of the page.
You may also call (925)314-1740. Prior Vintage Spool retreat attendees will be given a one day priority registration date of April 22nd, 2015. Regular sign-ups begin on April 23rd, 2015 and will be taken in the order received. Please do not submit the form prior to this date. In an effort to be fair to all who would like to attend we will not accept any early applications.
Cancellation policy. When the retreat is full we will start a waiting list. We will not accept any cancellations after June 17th, 2015. After that date should you need to cancel we will refund your money only if we can fill your space.
Students requiring hotel accommodations should contact the
Hyatt House in San Ramon, California at
(925)743-1882 or www.hyatthousesanramon.com.
Special room rates are $144-$174 per night including hot breakfast, free parking and internet. Please say you are attending the Vintage Spool event when making your reservation.
Students requiring air travel should fly into Oakland Airport however, San Francisco International is also an option just a slightly longer distance from the venue. Both airports will require a car rental.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions. We are so excited about this event and look forward to seeing you there!